Health Benefits of Negative Ions
The astounding degree to which negative ions can contribute to good health is becoming increasingly apparent, as extensive research on the subject suggests.Negative ions are in the air that we breathe as well as in our bodies. They neutralize free radicals, revitalize cell metabolism and enhance immune function. In addition, they purify the blood and balance the autonomic nervous system, promoting deep sleep and healthy digestion. Negative ions also protect the body and mind from the harmful effects of environmental stressors such as electromagnetic fields.
* Promoting deep sleep* Promoting better digestion * Purifications of blood Restoration of cells * Increasing metabolism * Increased power of resistance * Stabilizing brain function * Balancing the autonomic nervous system
Health Benefits of Magnetic Lodestone
Magnets have been used all over the world for thousands of years and believed to possess healing powers. When magnets are placed on the human body, the magnetic field penetrates the skin tissues and bones. As blood contains iron, it acts as a conductor of magnetic energy in helping to increase the flow of blood and, therefore, increase the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to tissues. This assists the growth of healthy new cells and initiates the body to heal itself by its natural ability. The use of North facing magnetic orientation to the body is widely considered to give the best magnetic benefits as the North polarity produces a stronger magnetic field effect resulting in better penetration to the skin.
* Relieve joint pains ,reduces stress * High blood pressure * Migraine * Chronic pain * Increases blood circulation * Relieving stiffness and pain in the back * Diabetes * Chronic fatigue syndrome * Osteoarthritis * Rheumatoid arthritis * Carpal tunnel syndrome * Multiple sclerosis * Insomnia
Health Benefits of Far Infrared Rays
The sun emits many kinds of natural light, only some of which are visible. Infrared light has a longer wave length than the visible spectrum and thus cannot be seen by the naked eye. Far infrared rays (FIR) have the longest wavelength of any kind of infrared light, and thus are the only kind of infrared light that can deeply penetrate the human body. When emitted by the sun or our U-Power Jewelry, FIR penetrates through the skin to the subcutaneous tissues and is transformed from light energy into heat energy, bringing about many beneficial effects:
* Promotion of blood circulation* relieve neuralgia (nerve pain)* Muscle aches and joint pain *Increased metabolism
* Revitalization of cells * Relief from stress and fatigue * Helps restore tissue damaged by inflammation
* Regulation of the nervous system * Strengthening of immune function * Purification of bodily fluids and elimination of harmful toxins
How Germanium Benefits Your Health
Germanium atom has thirty-two electrons with four of them constantly moving unsteadily along its outermost shell. These four electrons are negative-charge carriers. When approached by a foreign substance, one of these four electrons will be ejected out of its orbit once the temperature is above 32 degrees Celsius. This famous semiconductor phenomenon is known in electronics as 'the positive hole effect'. The remaining three electrons will seize an electron from other atoms in order to maintain balance.
* Strengthens one's immune system * Increases blood circulation * Raises oxygen levels * Speeds up metabolism of body cells
* Removes harmful toxins * Relieves joint and muscle pain * Arthritis ，Diabetes ，Asthma * Relieves fatigue and tiredness
*Pregnant women are not suitable wearing Magnetic because the possible effects of magnets on the fetus are not known. People who use a medical device such as a pacemaker, defibrillator, or insulin pump,because magnets may affect the magnetically controlled
features of such devices.
It should be noted that the above benefits experienced may vary from individual to individual.
U-Energia Health Bracelets Size Guide
For a link bracelet we recommend that the bracelet length should be approximately 1/2 inch (12mm) longer than the measured wrist size. This allows for wrist movement. Using a flexible measuring tape*, Measure just above (towards elbow) the wrist bone, then add 1/4" to 1 " (1/2" is average) depending on how tight you like your bracelets to fit.
Tip: If you don't have a tape measure handy, use a strip of paper or thin string, and mark it where it over